Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 3: 3 miles

I woke up this morning to a clean and tidy room and a beautiful, cool summer DC morning.  After fumbling a bit with my sleek, new handheld waterbottle (I say handheld but what I really mean is that sucker is strapped to my hand and there ain't no comin' off unless I make it...I digress).  My ipod was dead but the weather surely made up for that.  It's truly summer as the mornings are getting brigher earlier and there were a number of people out running their little hearts out on the mall (the National Mall, that is).  All in all, a great start to the morning.  Hoping it sets the tone for the rest of the day! 

Here are some photos I took a month or so back (with my iphone so please excuse the not so professionalish of them) when doing my usual morning run so that you can understand why I love it here.  Enjoy beautiful DC!



No comments:

Post a Comment