Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A sense of calmness.

I have a feeling as of late.  One that is inspirational, calm, resilient, and happy. 
It's been a time of enjoying the present (or at least attempting to and have achieved for the majority of the time).  I'm less worried about the future or the past.  And I am liking myself, more and more these days. 

With that said, I am looking for really great chill songs to run to in the morning, before the sun has risen above the Capitol building, when there is a strange calmness in this city of crazy, a stillness that only happens in the wee hours of the morning.  If you have any suggestions, please send them my way! 

In the meantime, I leave you with my new fav... thanks to my awesome roommate!  :) 
She told me that it reminded her of me. 
Philadelphia by Parachute. 
Enjoy!  I can't wait to run to this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment