Monday, August 22, 2011

My body hates me.

My whole body HURTS.  Every last little bit of it.  Marathon training is finally starting to take its toll on me physically, which is bleeding into my mental state.  I'm not becoming an angry, mean person, just tired.  Really freakin tired.  Ugh.  13 miles got done yesterday and it was almost the death of me.  2 hours 26 min.  In the heat and humidity of Philadelphia in the summer.  I do have to say though, running down Kelly Drive and by the Delaware River was quite nice for its scenary.  And the Philadelphia Art Museum is just Cool.  I wanted to run up the stairs like Rocky but didn't have time before the torrential downpours started.  Next time!  And there will be a next time now that I know how to get there, where to park, and where to run.  :)

Okay but really, I hurt. And I think I'm coming down with a sinus infection because my body hates me and so my immune system is just quitting.  Sleep.  I need more sleep.  I will work on that.  In the meantime, I'm popping some Aleve and Pseudofed, eating soup for lunch, and drinking lots of hot water with lemon.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment